Thursday, June 19, 2008

FUN-FACTS UNKNOWN CONTEST-19TH EDITION-QUESTION






QUESTION:-

I am the great son of Makrand Ram Pandey.I was born in a village near Gwalior.Identify me and name the village where I was born?I became a disciple of Swami Haridas,a great composer.I am considered as an expert of Dhrupad style of singing later.A hill town in Nepal also has the same name as that of mine. I was also an instrumentalist and popularized and improved a musical instrument.Name it. .Today,My followers are refered as the singers from which Gharana?. Please find the picture of the instrument as an attachment.

You can send in your answers through e-mail at manasanayak@gmail.com or SMS it at 09337222518, on or before 9pm today.

Question carries 4 points.

Regards,

Mr.Bay Leaf
09337222518
http://kwizpakodah.blogspot.com/
manasanayak@gmail.com

1 comment:

varun said...

Tansen,Behat,Rebab,Gwalior Gharana