- Orissa clocks Rs.418crore revenue surplus.
- Australia outplays SouthAfrica in world cup cricket.
- ICC to investigate the betting angle in woolmer's case.
- Telgi sentenced to 10 year life term.
- Indian Navy to base for UAV(Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)s in Andaman.
- Indira Nooyi the India Abroad Person of the year for 2006.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Please find the "The New Sunday Express"-"Literary Quiz" questions and their answers dated March25,2007.
- Who is India's first graphic novelist?
- On whose graphic novel is the film 300 based?
- For what is the Orange Broadband Prize awarded annually?
- Which heavy metal band released a musical intrepretation of Coleridge's 'The Rhyme of the ancient mariner'?
- The biography of which actress has been recently penned by Bhawana Somaaya?
- Sarnath Banerjee
- Frank Miller
- For the best novel by a female writer
- Iron maiden heavy metal band
- Hema Malini