Please find the "The New Sunday Express"-"Literary Quiz" questions and their answers dated 22nd April,2007.
- Which novel by Kurt Vonnegut was influenced by the bombing of Dresden during WW-2?
- Which author wrote a series of novels set in Italy and featuring the detective Aurelio Zen?
- Whose much-awaited history of contemporary India, India After Gandhi,will be released next month?
- Which bestselling author is continuing the Bourne series originally created by Robert Ludlum?
- Whose first published work was the poem Venus and Adonis?
- Slaughter House-Five
- Michael Dibdin
- Ramachandra Guha
- Eric Vad Lustbater